Hufflepups - Puppy Classes
This class is an absolute must for new pups! We focus on puppy development to ensure they are well adjusted and socialised. Enrollments can be done at any time as classes are structured to run in a continuous rotating order.
*Please book your space in advance, as our classes fill up VERY quickly and we have limited space.
Time: Wednesdays @16:30
OR Fridays @ 16:30
OR Saturdays @ 9:30
Place: 773 Tipperary Way, Faerie Glen, Pretoria, 0081 (Valleisig Church grounds)
Duration: Six week course (6 x 1hour lessons)
Trainers: Lorraine Leibbrandt & Michaela Lendowsky
- Puppies can be enrolled between 8 – 16 weeks of age. If your puppy is older than 16 weeks, please consider our Slobberin Charm classes
- In order to be accepted, puppies will need to have at least their second, of three inoculations
- Puppies should be free of ticks and fleas
- Kennel cough prevention is highly recommended
- Want to know more? Read our puppy class information
What will we learn?
- Puppies will learn how to socialise with other pups and muggles (humans)
- Basic obedience skills like sit, down, stay and recall
- Healthy development of cognitive and motor skills
- Pups learn to take instruction from their muggles and what training is
- Muggles learn training theory and how to manage unwanted behaviours like jumping, digging, biting, barking etc.
- Pups also learn a few tricks and do an agility course to build confidence.