Private (one-on-one) Training
Private sessions are ideal for dogs that are not socialised, need individual attention or are easily distracted in class. We work with you and your dog in your home environment, and help you with any behavioural or training issues.
Price: First Consultation – R450
Training sessions – R380 p/h
Trainer & Behaviourist: Calika Morries
What to expect?
- Upon enrolment, we will send you a quotation for the 1st consultation.
- When we receive payment, we will schedule a convenient time with you.
- During the consultation, we evaluate your dog, test his/her temperament, drive and focus.
- After/during the evaluation, we will be able to tell you how many sessions will be needed in order to achieve your desired results with your dog.
- Once you accept and pay the second quotation, we will schedule your training sessions and get to work.
- Please note that the dog’s primary caregiver will need to be present in the sessions, as you will need to be trained along with your dog.