Slobberin - Charm Classes
Charm class Information:
This class is ideal for doggies that missed puppy class and is older than 4 months but below 8 months old. We focus on teaching your dog good manners, etiquette and socialisation skills. Enrollments can be done at any time as classes are structured to run in a continuous rotating order.
*Please book your space in advance, as our classes fill up VERY quickly and we have limited space.
Time: Tuesdays @ 16:30-17:30
OR Thursdays @ 16:30–17:30 (Class full – next available space: 27 Aug)
OR Saturdays @ 11:00-12:00 (Class full – next available space: 12 Sept)
Duration: Six weeks course (6 x 1hour lessons)
Trainers: Michaela Lendowsky & Lorraine Leibbrandt
- Dogs younger than 8 months can join this class. If your dog is older than 8 months, please consider our Ravenpaws class.
- Group classes are not suitable for aggressive, reactive, or extremely fearful dogs, we suggest Private Training for these dogs.
- Your dog will need to have all its inoculations up to date in order to be accepted.
- Kennel cough prevention is highly recommended.
- Your dog will need to be free of ticks and fleas.
- We like to keep our classes small so that we give every muggle and doggo the attention they deserve, so book your space early.
What will we learn?
- Socialising with other dogs in a controlled environment.
- Greeting strangers politely – no jumping or excited behavior.
- Walking on lead without pulling.
- Leave it – A useful exercise that can be applied to food, toys, other dogs etc.
- Playing politely with humans and other dogs.
- Recall – Come when being called.
- Sound desensitization – Good associations with dogs barking, children crying, cats meowing, thunder etc..
- General good manners in public, staying by owner’s side and staying focused on owner.
- Muggles learn theory on common issues like barking, jumping, digging, pulling on leash etc.